Phone: (207) 282-1501
Fax: (207) 282-7986
- Ms. Maureen Redmond is the Biddeford Regional Center of Technology instructor for both the Legal Studies and Medical Assisting Programs.
- She has been an educator since 2000, and is certified by the State of Maine as a professional “highly qualified” business education instructor.
- Ms. Redmond has been additionally employed for the last eleven years as a part-time business education, computer and employment skills instructor at Sanford Community Adult Education - previously employed for seven years in the special education department in the Kennebunk School system.
- She has over thirty years business experience inclusive of managerial positions with Hallmark Cards Corporation, Sunbeam Corporation, property, restaurant, office management and running her own small businesses. She is a Dedimus Justice, and has served on the State of Maine Small Business Loan Authority. She has significant contacts and experience with both the legal and medical fields.
- Ms. Redmond graduated Summa Cum Laude from Husson University in 2004 with a B.S. degree in Business Administration. In 1999, she earned an A.S. degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern Maine.